Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Places Covered : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
A tour of the major attractions of India’s Golden Triangle is the perfect introduction to the county for first-time visitors. You’ll see the highlights of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Marvel at the Taj Mahal, the Pink City, the Amber Fort, and much more!
*Note - The below itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Golden Triangle Tour package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Pickup from airport in evening and transfer to hotel in Delhi.
Overnight at Delhi
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast will Proceed for city tour of old & New Delhi. Visiting all interesting places of Delhi Like
- Jama Masjid
- Rickshaw Ride at old Delhi through traditional Bazar
- Red fort (out side only)
- Raj Ghat, (Crimination place of Mahatma Gandhi)
- India Gate
- President house ( photo stop )
- Parliament street ( drive Through )
- Bangla Sahib ( Sikh Temple )
- 30th January "Gandhi's Home " ( Closed on Every Monday )
- Lotus Temple ( Closed on Every Monday )
Overnight in Delhi
Day 03: Delhi – Agra (210 Kms, 3 Hours Drive)
After breakfast and checkout around by 9 am . You would be driven to Agra. After lunch in Agra will proceed for visit of Taj Mahal sunset visit of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh ( moonlight garden ).
Overnight in Agra
Day 04: Agra Sightseeing
Early in the morning leave for sunrise view of Taj Mahal before its get crowded later back to hotel for breakfast. After proceed for sightseeing of Agra Fort (the magnificent beauty of red sandstone). Break for lunch (lunch in local recommend restaurant or hotel). After lunch can visit some very famous local art and crafts.
Back to your hotel.
Overnight at Agra
Day 05 - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (240 Kms, 5 Hours Drive)
Pick you from hotel by 10 am, will be driven to Jaipur, on the way to Jaipur visit Fatehpur Sikri ( Ghost Town ). Reach Jaipur Check-in to the hotel.
Overnight at Jaipur
Day 06 - Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for the breath taking tour of the pink city Jaipur. Start for fort of Amber where you will be having experience of elephant ride. Later visit city palace, observatory (Jantar Mantar). Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace). Jaipur is also know for Jewellery and textile.
Overnight at Jaipur
Day 07 - Jaipur – Delhi (250 Kms, 5 Hours Drive)
After breakfast will be driven to Delhi takes about 5-6 hours to reach Delhi and will drop at airport as per flight timings.
Tour Cost includes:-
1. For 6 nights in 4 & 5 star category hotels on twin/double sharing room
2. All day breakfast at the hotel
3. Ac vehicle for all sightseeing and transfers
4. Packaged drinking water on board (max 4 bottles a day Per Pax)
5. Well knowledgeable English speaking tour guide each city
6. Rickshaw ride in old Delhi
7. Elephant/jeep ride in Jaipur
8. All vehicle expenses
9. All toll & parking charges
10. All applicable taxes
Tour Cost Doesn't includes:-
1. International flights and visa fee
2. Monuments Entry Fee
3. Any meals/Drinks/Any services apart from which is mentioned in inclusions
4. Tips for escort, guide, driver, hotel staff
For e-visa applicants: You must apply for e-visa, 4 days prior of your date of arrival in India.
For more information visit: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html